Take Care of Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in Hamilton
Cosmetic dentistry helps in improving the beauty of an individual's teeth and maintains the optimal health and function of the mouth. At Olivieri Dental Care, our dentist provides a variety of cosmetic treatments in Hamilton as part of our vast body of dental services.
Everyone deserves a bright white and confident smile, and there are a variety of products and procedures available to help you improve it. If you have aesthetic concerns about your smile, it’s time to make an appointment with a cosmetic dentist. Regular home care and office (hygiene) maintenance programs generally provide the smile-sparkle you desire. Still, if you’re not satisfied, you can explore all of the options available to you in cosmetic dentistry. At Olivieri Dental Care, we provide the following cosmetic dentistry services in Hamilton.
- Teeth whitening
- White fillings
- All ceramic crowns
- Bonding (ever wanted to accessorize your teeth with diamond inserts?)
To find out how cosmetic dentistry can enhance your smile, please contact our dentists at Olivieri Dental Care today. We serve patients in communities throughout the Hamilton area. See our Before & After dental treatments.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Services We Offer
Olivieri Dental Care offers the following cosmetic dentistry procedures in Hamilton:
- Teeth whitening: Your teeth may become stained through years of consuming coffee, tea, and highly pigmented foods and drinks, and sometimes a little "bleaching" helps to give your smile back its original whiteness. Or, you may want to change the colour of your smile and lighten them for a whiter smile. For either case, Olivieri Dental Care can help you achieve the whiter smile you want through the use of either our in-office or take-home whitening treatments.
- White fillings: To restore the tooth's strength, a filling is utilized after removing decay from a tooth. Silver fillings have been used on back teeth for many years due to their strength and longevity. On the other hand, white fillings are constructed of a strong composite resin that matches the colour of the surrounding teeth. Because white fillings appear more natural, they are most typically utilized for aesthetic purposes.
- Ceramic crowns: A crown may be required to safeguard the structure of a tooth that has had considerable decay or has broken down to the point where little natural tooth structure remains. An imprint of your teeth is obtained for the crown, and the crown is then constructed of ceramic for strength and natural beauty.
- Bonding: If you wish to repair gaps between your teeth, fill cavities, or remove stains, chipping, and discolorations, cosmetic bonding is the best option. Cosmetic bonding is something that the dentists at Olivieri Dental Care have a lot of expertise with. Bonding is placed directly to the teeth, then cured and polished with light to get the ultimate hardness. Bonding is available in a variety of colours and strengths to complement the natural colour of your teeth.
- Veneers: A “Veneer” is a restoration that changes the shape and/or colour of the tooth that is visible when one smiles. This restorative option allows you to change the appearance and shape of your smile with minimal cutting/preparation, thus preserving tooth structure. Whether they are chair-side “bonded” veneers with composite resins (white fillings), or lab-made veneers with more aesthetic, stronger, longer-lasting porcelain materials, these restorations are designed to make your smile what you want it to be.
What Are the Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic treatments are designed to enhance the overall appearance of your smile. Our dental team has the experience to advise you in the selection of treatments that cater to your improved smile.
- Enhance the look of your smile: A smile goes a long way when it comes to interacting with people. Is your smile holding you back? It’s time to meet a professional and experienced cosmetic dentist. Whether you have to remove staining or you want your teeth to look whiter, straighter, and properly sized, we can help.
- Improve your self-confidence: Do you feel embarrassed about how your teeth look, you should make an appointment with our dentist. A smile is infectious when it comes to a healthy conversation. Due to embarrassment, if you smile less often, people might assume you are rude. By investing in cosmetic dentistry, you can get the smile you desire and improve your chances of having a friendly and warm conversation.
- Repair any damage to your teeth: Treatments performed under cosmetic dentistry help in repairing any damage to your teeth caused by accidents, trauma, or illness. The objective of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the overall functionality of your teeth so that you can enjoy the foods you love!